Me and Ken

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Fun Monday for July 9th My Favorite Place to Relax

My best sis Debs http://1crazystitcher.blogspot.com/ is hosting Fun Monday for July 9th.This weeks topic is My favorite Place to Relax. Since I dont have my camera at the moment I will tell you about it. My favorite place to relax is my recliner. I love to come in and kick my shoes off and lay back and relax with my puppy Spike and my soft blanket. After I get relaxed I grab my current cross stitch project and work on that till I have to get up and cook.

10 comments:

theotherbear said...

I sometimes wish I had a recliner, but I just don't have room! They take up so much space. Also, I would probably live in it and that might make people talk :)

Debs said...

I want a Spike. You could send him to me. LOL

Molly said...

My husband has a recliner; he spends hours realxing, watching television, or sleeping in his recliner. Luckily, he is the sort of husband, who is welling to share.

MommaBoo said...

I want a recliner. Spike seems cool, too!

So, you both are stichers (sisters) huh?

Thanks for sharing!

Happy Fun Monday

Joy T. said...

The recliner sounds very comfy. It never fails when I sit in mine I fall asleep.

Tiggerlane said...

I have "recliner" on my list of furniture must-haves for the new house. Wish my dog was a lap dog - he thinks he is, but he's so heavy, it would be impossible to relax - or breathe!

Beccy said...

The reclinner sounds bliss, we don't have room for one so I stick my feet up on the sofa instead!

Karmyn R said...

A blankie and a dog - nothing better!

Dreaming What Ifs...

ChrisB said...

I have always fancied a recliner but I think I might get a little too comfortable if I had one!!

Pamela said...

I just love to get in mine and close my eyes