Me and Ken

Monday, July 23, 2007

Fun Monday for July 23 Best Friends

WT is hosting this weeks Fun Monday. This week it's either my Best friend or my worst TV character (or both if you like). So I have chosen to talk about my best friend.

Well I have 3 best friends. My DH is my Best friend. I can tell him anything. We have been together 10 years and have had our times but we love each other. I know that he will be there when there is no one else. He always has been.

Now for my other 2 best friends. Debs and Sno. They are my best friends and my sisters. I met Sno thru a group of friends a long time ago on messenger. We have been stitching sisters for a long time. I met Debbie thru Sno. We all 3 have alot in common and love to cross stitch. We have been there for each other thru some rough times. We have had our rough times ourselves, but what friend and sister hasn't. We have talked on the phone and email and messenger just about everyday. They know more about me then I do myself! I love them both.

14 comments:

Debs said...

awwwww you so sweet. Now call me! :P

Beccy said...

Mmmmm I wonder where I read something similar? Oh yes on Debbie's blog!

Tracy said...

Hey sis, I like what you said. Hope we stay good friends.
Sno

Joy T. said...

Very nice. Special to have just one friend and even more special to have two!

Kaytabug said...

Aww you gals are sweet!

A Slice of My Life said...

Yeah for stitching buddies!

Beckie said...

Sweet!

Amy W said...

Glad to see another cheater mentioning their husband.

MommaBoo said...

Wonderful post but I'm feeling du ja vu...
OH! I've read Deb's post...nevermind.

"Friends are the family we choose."

Happy Monday!

ChrisB said...

What a great little trio you are :)

Pamela said...

Hi! I've already read about you too.

deb keeps me in stitches... the giggle kind.

theotherbear said...

I so recognised this as I was reading it. Yep, from Deb's post! :)

Molly said...

Since I have read Debs' blog, I kind of know your best friend. Neat...

Tiggerlane said...

It is said that the longest relationship in your life are with your siblings - so it's even more awesome that you have BEST friends, too!