Me and Ken

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fun Monday for July 16th I Wanna See Your Car!

Tiggerlane is hosting this Fun Monday's Post. This is what this weeks Fun Monday is all about.


I wanna see your CAR! It can be your current car, the first car you ever had, maybe your first new car with that new-car smell, a car you wrecked once, or even the dream car you would drive - given all the money in the world! Oh - and if you have a truck, SUV, lawnmower, whatever the local authorities allow you to drive, let's see it!

This is my most favorite car!!! This is a 3000GT Mitsubishi. I had a 98 model. It would run like the wind!! I absolutly loved it!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is my current most favorite ride. Its a 98 Honda Shadow VT1100. Its my husbands motorcycle. We always go on rides at night when the kids are gone to grammy's or church. This my and his time together.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is a pic of my current car. Its a 1998 Ford Taurus. Its big and comfy!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

15 comments:

Debs said...

Nice Wheels. I sure am glad you have cute and pretty girls. I hate to think they be ugly like their mama. :P

HUGS Sis!

Raven_Dase said...

ROFLMAO!!!!! OMG YOU are CRAZY:D But I still love ya! They are beautiful! Hugs:D

Molly said...

Ah, the Mitsubishi was a nice ride, but big and comfy is good too.

my4kids said...

The Mitsubishi looks pretty awesome!

We have a Taurus also but the newer 07 model, it is a big car but get great gas mileage compared to our Durango.

Joy T. said...

Motorcyles scare me but I sure admire anyone who can drive them. Great Fun Monday photos.

willowtree said...

I could go for the bike!

Shauna said...

I want the Shadow! My Birddog wants a bike so bad. . .Unfortunately, we have kiddo's vehicles to pay for first. . . :)

A Slice of My Life said...

Your dream car looks fast just sitting there!!!

ChrisB said...

wow the mitsubishi looks a cool car but the bike is a great way to spend together time.

Tiggerlane said...

I wish my husband wasn't a nurse (especially one with too much ER experience) so I could have a motorcycle. Sigh. I'm jealous.

Thanks for participating!

Beccy said...

The bike rides together sound like fun.

Robocop said...

Nice car.

Pamela said...

hey - thats the Taurus still in the sales lot isn't it.
I recognize those silly flags.

our best friend had motorcycle accident yesterday - nearly lost his leg. His 11 year old son was on the back and is fine.

Now I'm scared of bikes. You wear your leather and helmets, right?

Raven_Dase said...

Pamela,

LOL! Yes that is a pic of the car at the lot. I didnt want to go back outside and take another pic of the car.

We wear our helments when we are riding on long trips. But we dont here locally unless its cold out. I hope that your friend gets better!

theotherbear said...

The first photo looks like it might be a toy matchbox car next to some very scary 70's shag pile carpet.