Me and Ken

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Debbie Tagged me

Debbie tagged me so here it is woman!

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!

I tagg Tracy, and Jennifer

1. I love to cross stitch
2. I am a full time college student at night
3. I have 2 beautiful daughters
4. I have been married almost 10 yrs
5. I love to watch scary movies
6. I love the color green
7. my best sis's name is Deb

2 comments:

Debs said...

Hi woman. I see you did it.

I LOVE the video you put up. Pearl is too cute..."I get my drink on". LMAO

Raven_Dase said...

Yes I did it!

I love Pearl to! Thanks for showing me this video, I love it!